The Marina Manager is responsible for the day to day operation of the Morgan's Point Marina, including:
- Supervising and coordinating the maintenance, construction and repair of Marina buildings, docks, walkway systems, and grounds.
- Providing outstanding service to our customers and the boating pubic.
- Assigning dockage for each boat.
- Maintaining the slip waiting list.
- Enforcing all policies, procedures, and ordinances dealing with the operation and maintenance of the Marina.
- Collecting money from boaters and vending machines, including ice and soft drinks.
- Assisting incoming and outgoing boaters and pump fuel.
- Maintaining service buildings and Marina grounds.
- Overseeing, coordinating and participating in marina maintenance activities including cleaning, weed eradication, marina winch system, and pest control.