Borrowing Library Materials
Apply for a Library Card
Fill out the Card Request Form and leave it for a yellow card to be issued.
If you do have a Yellow Card:
- Pull your yellow checkout card from the database box of cards filed alphabetical by last name. Find the number inside the front of the book and write it on your yellow card with the checkout date.
- Place your card in the Check Out Card File (filed alphabetically by last name).
- When you return with the book, pull the yellow card, put the check-in date and return the yellow card to the database file--unless you are checking out more.
- Hardback books may be checked out for four (4) weeks.
- Paperback books do not have to be checked out and in.